Saturday, April 13th 8:00 p.m.-11:30 p.m (you may leave at 11:00 p.m.)
- Registration: Before school or between classes in Ms. Jeffrie Morgan's room: 7104. Please do not interrupt her class during the day.
- If you register AFTER March 15th you and your date's name will NOT be listed in the program but, your name will still be in call outs.
- Cost: $25/person or $50/couple. Cash only, no checks, exact amount.
- Make sure you know your date's full name (spelled correctly).
- Location: Mitchell Center, located on the USA Campus on Saturday, April 13th from 8-11:30 pm.
- Line- up for Call-outs: Call-outs will begin promptly at 8:00 p.m.
Arrive no later than 7:30 p.m. Go behind the black curtain to the right of the stage.
Ladies - pick up a 3x5 card from the check-in table.
Gentlemen - remember the call-out number on the card your date has and line up accordingly.
Ladies - keep the card and give to the chaperone as you near the stage.
Ladies: line up, when facing the stage, to the right, in the hallway.
Gentlemen: line up to the left,when facing the stage, in the hallway.
If your date is not from McGill-Toolen, please help him/her in this process.
Dates from other schools may also invite their parents to watch call-outs.
Parent/Student dance follows call-outs.
On April 10th, each McT senior registered for prom will receive 2 tickets for floor access for the parent dance. No one will be admitted onto the floor after call-outs without one of these tickets.
- Dress Code: Everyone attending the prom should adhere to the grooming standards set forth in the McT Handbook.
Gentlemen - Tuxedo with dress shoes. Tattoos must be covered. No earrings.
Ladies - Formal dress (appropriate for prom) and dress shoes. Tattoos must be covered.
Parents- Sunday dress, not formal.
- Flowers: These should be arm bouquets (not corsages). The gentlemen generally purchase these for their dates.
- Tickets: No one, including family members, needs a ticket to enter the prom to watch call-outs. See above for ticket information relative to floor access for Parent Dance.
- Pictures: 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m., at the prom, backstage. In homeroom, you will receive a flyer listing the prices.
- Favors: These will be given to you during call-outs. We strongly recommend that you give them to your parents to take home. This will reduce the chance of loss or breakage.
- Programs: These will be available at the door and on the tables and chairs set up for the seniors and their dates.
- Rules/Behavior: Each senior has the right to enjoy this evening. Please remember this and do not present any problems that could embarrass your date or anyone else’s during call-outs and throughout the duration of the prom. All rules published in the student handbook apply even to those dates who do not attend McGill-Toolen. It is your responsibility to see that you, your date, and any guests are aware of these rules.
In accordance with school policy as well as city ordinance and the Mitchell Center - no smoking or alcohol will be tolerated. Breathalyzers may be used prior to admission.
We want each of you to have a great prom. If each one of you makes the effort and has a mature sense of responsibility, prom will be great!
For questions, see Mrs. Peggy Pritchett or Ms. Jeffrie Morgan.