Dancing with the Stars- Jacket Style!
After a 2 year pandemic postponement, Dancing with the Stars-Jacket Style was back and better than ever! With a record crowd and over $200,000 raised, it was clear that our incredible McT community was ready to come together in a HUGE way for a great cause.
Hosted by Fr. Shields and Devon Walsh, Our 5th Anniversary event featured 10 talented and entertaining dance teams that included parents, faculty, clergy and alumni who danced to music from almost every decade and genre. With the help of a dedicated group of choreographers, our dancers put on quite a show. Food and beverages were provided by our friends at Gulf Distributing, Hacienda San Miguel, Namans, The Wilton Caterer and Lexington Foods.
Our team of volunteers, led by event chair Emma Mayhall and co-chair Gretchen Heller worked tirelessly to bring all the elements together and with the experts at Dorsett Productions transformed Ft. Whiting into the perfect space to showcase our teams.
Overall Champion: Fr. Driscoll and Chelsea Weishaar with 59,795 votes!
- Runner-up : Larry Picard and Mary Galla with 32,126 votes
- 2nd Runner-up: Sam Zoghby and Clara Olander Allen with 28,476 votes!
Best Technical Performance Champion: Larry Picard and Mary Galla (choreographed by Virginia Bridges)
- Runner-up Fr. Driscoll and Chelsea Weishaar (choreographed by Kelly Reyes)
- 2nd Runner-up: Jennifer Conrad and Maggie Lacey (choreographed by Susan Florkewitz)
Fan Favorite Champion: Peter Stoyka and Caitlyn Demouy
- Runner-up: Fr. Driscoll and Chelsea Weishaar
- 2nd Runner-up: The McT Fab.