Class of 2020 Events
- Senior Breakfast - Friday, April 3, 2020, 7:30 a.m., Dining Hall (seniors only- no parents or guests)
- Grandparents Mass - Friday, April 3, 2020, 10:00 a.m., in the Gym..
- There will be no reception afterward.
- Seniors dismissed after Mass
- Seniors may sit with their grandparents.
- Seating in chairs on gym floor and on the right side lower bleachers.
- Senior Boys: dress pants, dress shirt, tie, dress shoes with socks
- Senior Girls- Sunday dress or nice pants (long pants only- no capris or gauchos)
- All clothing must be moderate and appropriate for school Mass. No spaghetti straps, sleeveless dresses or shirts, hemlines as long as uniform skirts. No bare backs, exposed middriffs, cleavage or low necklines. Whatever you wear must cover as much as the school uniform covers.
- Prom- Saturday, April 4, 2020, 8:00 p.m., at the Mitchell Center
- Senior Picnic- Tuesday, May 5, 2020 (seniors only- no parents or guests)
- Cap and Gown Distribution- Tuesday, May 12, 2020, after last senior exam in the Toolen Auditorium.
- All obligations (including financial obligations) must be cleared before students can receive their cap and gowns.
- Senior Awards Convocation- Wednesday, May 13, 2020, 8:15 a.m., in the Gym. Family members invited to attend.
- Baccalaureate Mass- Wednesday, May 13, 2020, 5:30 p.m, in the Gym. Family members are invited to attend.
- Graduation Practice- Friday, May 15, 2020, 9:00 a.m., at the Mitchell Center for seniors only.
- Graduation- Friday, May 15, 2020, 7:00 p.m., at the Mitchell Center. Graduates- please arrive no later than 6:30 for line ups.