Give a gift every year –
make a difference EVERY day!
Thank for your generous support of McGill-Toolen Catholic High School this past year. It was a record setting year! We raised $467,000 in Annual Giving through your support of The Fund for McGill-Toolen Catholic, Dancing with the Stars – Jacket Style and our special projects campaign.
At McGill-Toolen Catholic High School we have a proud tradition of offering outstanding academic programs in an environment that celebrates our Catholic faith. Our students excel in and out of the classroom and you can be proud to be a part of their successes. So many of the opportunities we are able to provide for our students would not be available without the critical financial support that the Fund provides. Your gift to The Fund for McGill-Toolen Catholic impacts every aspect of the McT experience and is a significant measure of the strength of our school community. A gift to The Fund for McGill-Toolen Catholic remains the most direct and fundamental way to support our students and our mission. Please consider making a gift today.
Ways to give:
- Single Donation: a single gift made via check, card or stock.
- Card donations: online set up:click here, text "donatemct" to 41444 or contact Lauren Pritchett: 251.445.2912
- Check donations: mailed to McGill-Toolen Advancement Office: 1501 Old Shell Rd. Mobile, AL 36604
- Stock donations: contact Lauren Pritchett for details: 251.445.2912
- Recurring Monthly Gift: a specific gift amount that is charged monthly to a credit card. This is a convenient way to spread your support throughout the year and include your donations into your monthly budget. It is the most cost efficient way to deliver your support. Simply choose this option on the attached pledge card. When you participate in our monthly giving program we will send you a calendar year end tax receipt each January to help with your tax preparations. Recurring gifts can also be set up online by texting "donatemct" to 41444.
- Company Matching Gift: Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please enter your employer's name below. If your company is eligible, request a matching gift form from your employer, and send it completed and signed with your gift. We will do the rest. The impact of your gift to McGill-Toolen Catholic High School may be doubled or possibly tripled! Some companies match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
Sample Monthly Donations:
$10 per month = $120 annually
$25 per month=$300 annually
$41.66 per month =$500 annually
$83.33 per month = $1,000 annually
$208.33 per month = $2,500 annually
Guardians of the Mission
($25,000 and above)
Partners in the Mission
Center • Gold Card
($1000 - $2499)
($500 - $999)
($250 - $499)
Friends of the Orange and Black
Up to $249
All donors giving $500 or more receive a Gold Card for their generous donation.
Good for access (for two) to most home athletic events and theatrical performances
“In the parable of the mustard seed, Jesus points out that the seed is taken and planted by a person; it does not just spring up of its own. The success of The Fund for McGill-Toolen Catholic is the evidence of so many faithful persons who have given generously to plant the seed of faith and knowledge in the hearts and minds of many young people. Thank you for your willingness to sow the seeds of faith and love, as we continue a rich legacy of Catholic education here in Mobile. Please pray that McGill-Toolen Catholic High School may continue to grow and flourish as a new generation of students can come and find their place in God’s Kingdom.”
Fr. Bry Shields, President