Give a gift every year
–make a difference EVERY day!
In the years our students attend McGill-Toolen Catholic, they learn what it means to live the life of a faithful Christian. They experience the joy, love, and encouragement of a supportive community of teachers, friends, and parents. They grow in wisdom and knowledge and then share what they’ve learned with the wider world.
“Although my senior year was full of unexpected events and confusion, I was incredibly grateful that our teachers and staff were trying to make everything as ordinary as possible. I know that I will persevere and become a better person because of it. I have learned to be grateful for what I have, to live in the present, and to go with the flow. It is through difficult times that we truly begin to grow. ‘Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.’ James 1:12.”
Kelly Devoe, Class of 2021
At McGill-Toolen Catholic High School we have a proud tradition of offering outstanding academic programs in an environment that celebrates our Catholic faith. Our students excel in and out of the classroom and you can be proud to be a part of their successes. So many of the opportunities we are able to provide for our students would not be available without the critical financial support that the Fund provides. Your gift to The Fund for McGill-Toolen Catholic impacts every aspect of the McT experience and is a significant measure of the strength of our school community. A gift to The Fund for McGill-Toolen Catholic remains the most direct and fundamental way to support our students and our mission. Please consider making a gift today.
Ways to give:
- Single Donation: a single gift made via check, card or stock.
- Card donations: online set up:click here, text "donatemct" to 41444 or contact Mary Kay Rasp: 251.445.2911
- Check donations: mailed to McGill-Toolen Advancement Office: 1501 Old Shell Rd. Mobile, AL 36604
- Stock donations: contact Kim Dunne for details: 251.445.2910 or see the PNC Stock Transfer Instructions below.
- Recurring Monthly Gift: a specific gift amount that is charged monthly to a credit card. This is a convenient way to spread your support throughout the year and include your donations into your monthly budget. It is the most cost efficient way to deliver your support. Simply choose this option on the attached pledge card. When you participate in our monthly giving program we will send you a calendar year end tax receipt each January to help with your tax preparations. Recurring gifts can also be set up online by texting "donatemct" to 41444.
- Company Matching Gift: Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please enter your employer's name below. If your company is eligible, request a matching gift form from your employer, and send it completed and signed with your gift. We will do the rest. The impact of your gift to McGill-Toolen Catholic High School may be doubled or possibly tripled! Some companies match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
Sample Monthly Donations:
$10 per month = $120 annually
$25 per month=$300 annually
$41.66 per month =$500 annually
$83.33 per month = $1,000 annually
$208.33 per month = $2,500 annually
Guardians of the Mission
($25,000 and above)
Partners in the Mission
Center • Gold Card
($1000 - $2499)
($500 - $999)
($250 - $499)
Friends of the Orange and Black
Up to $249