Give a gift every year
–make a difference EVERY day!
At McGill-Toolen Catholic High School we have a proud tradition of offering outstanding academic programs in an environment that celebrates our Catholic faith. Our students excel in and out of the classroom and you can be proud to be a part of their successes. So many of the opportunities we are able to provide for our students would not be available without the critical financial support that the Fund provides. Your gift to The Fund for McGill-Toolen Catholic impacts every aspect of the McT experience and is a significant measure of the strength of our school community.
“As my time at McGill draws to a close, I’m reminded of the words of Saint John Paul II; “Let us remember the past with gratitude, live in the present with enthusiasm, and look forward to the future with confidence.”
As I look back on my 4 years, I’m grateful that McGill gave me the opportunity to grow closer to God through my Catholic faith, to excel in the classroom and sharpen my skills on the basketball court. You could say I owe my life to McGill because this is where my parents met and fell in love. I’m grateful that my parents made the choice to send my brothers and me to a school that laid the foundation to become a life-long devout Catholic, a life-long learner and where I built life-long relationships.
I will remember my time at McGill with gratitude, I will live each day with enthusiasm and I look forward to my future with confidence.” Bennett Russ
“During my time at McGill, I have of course found great value in the academic, athletic, and religious instruction that I have received. And I am thankful for all the resources that make those opportunities possible. But many schools have resources; not all schools provide inspiration. McGill does such a good job of creating a culture where healthy families are valued, and we students are in turn inspired by our families.
As individual students, we each are like the leaves on our famous midtown live oak trees. When strong winds come up, we would be blown off course on our own, but we are supported first by our family branch, that is joined to generations of other family branches, that all link into the sturdy thick trunk of McGill Toolen, which is itself nourished and rooted in God. What a joy it has been to grow alongside my family, and all the other generations of families that together form the great live oak tree that is McGill Toolen” Julia Grindtead – Valedictorian
Ways to give:
- Single Donation: a single gift made via check, card or stock.
- Card donations: online set up:click here, text "donatemct" to 41444 or contact Mary Kay Rasp: 251.445.2911
- Check donations: mailed to McGill-Toolen Advancement Office: 1501 Old Shell Rd. Mobile, AL 36604
- Stock donations: contact Kim Dunne for details: 251.445.2910 or see the PNC Stock Transfer Instructions below.
- Recurring Monthly Gift: a specific gift amount that is charged monthly to a credit card. This is a convenient way to spread your support throughout the year and include your donations into your monthly budget. It is the most cost efficient way to deliver your support. Simply choose this option on the attached pledge card. When you participate in our monthly giving program we will send you a calendar year end tax receipt each January to help with your tax preparations. Recurring gifts can also be set up online by texting "donatemct" to 41444.
- Company Matching Gift: Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please enter your employer's name below. If your company is eligible, request a matching gift form from your employer, and send it completed and signed with your gift. We will do the rest. The impact of your gift to McGill-Toolen Catholic High School may be doubled or possibly tripled! Some companies match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.