Give a gift every year –
make a difference EVERY day!
In the years our students attend McGill-Toolen Catholic, they learn what it means to live the life of a faithful Christian. They experience the joy,
love, and encouragement of a supportive community of teachers, friends, and parents. They grow in wisdom and knowledge and then share what they’ve learned with the wider world.
“While I know there will be many trials and perhaps a few failures as our class steps into adulthood, I am convinced McGill-Toolen Catholic High School has prepared us to endure the outside world with confidence in our faith. I can say confidently that McGill-Toolen has been, without a shadow of a doubt, the best school experience I have had. I am so incredibly grateful for every opportunity it has afforded me, including the chance to attend my dream college, West Point, this fall.”
Liam Sasser, Class of 2019
“Whether we are screaming ‘It’s great to be a Yellow Jacket,’ at a pep rally, or holding hands during school mass reciting the Our Father, McGill-Toolen is filled with a faith and a tradition that I am thankful to have been a part of. Not only has my knowledge of the Catholic faith grown tremendously, but I feel that I am fully equipped to defend my faith in college and beyond.”
Cara Colletti, Class of 2019
At McGill-Toolen Catholic High School we have a proud tradition of offering outstanding academic programs in an environment that celebrates our Catholic faith. Our students excel in and out of the classroom and you can be proud to be a part of their successes. So many of the opportunities we are able to provide for our students would not be available without the critical financial support that the Fund provides. Your gift to The Fund for McGill-Toolen Catholic impacts every aspect of the McT experience and is a significant measure of the strength of our school community. A gift to The Fund for McGill-Toolen Catholic remains the most direct and fundamental way to support our students and our mission. Please consider making a gift today.
Ways to give:
- Single Donation: a single gift made via check, card or stock.
- Card donations: online set up:click here, text "donatemct" to 41444 or contact Lauren Pritchett: 251.445.2912
- Check donations: mailed to McGill-Toolen Advancement Office: 1501 Old Shell Rd. Mobile, AL 36604
- Stock donations: contact Lauren Pritchett for details: 251.445.2912
- Recurring Monthly Gift: a specific gift amount that is charged monthly to a credit card. This is a convenient way to spread your support throughout the year and include your donations into your monthly budget. It is the most cost efficient way to deliver your support. Simply choose this option on the attached pledge card. When you participate in our monthly giving program we will send you a calendar year end tax receipt each January to help with your tax preparations. Recurring gifts can also be set up online by texting "donatemct" to 41444.
- Company Matching Gift: Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please enter your employer's name below. If your company is eligible, request a matching gift form from your employer, and send it completed and signed with your gift. We will do the rest. The impact of your gift to McGill-Toolen Catholic High School may be doubled or possibly tripled! Some companies match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
Sample Monthly Donations:
$10 per month = $120 annually
$25 per month=$300 annually
$41.66 per month =$500 annually
$83.33 per month = $1,000 annually
$208.33 per month = $2,500 annually
Guardians of the Mission
($25,000 and above)
Partners in the Mission
Center • Gold Card
($1000 - $2499)
($500 - $999)
($250 - $499)
Friends of the Orange and Black
Up to $249
All donors giving $500 or more receive a Gold Card for their generous donation.
Good for access (for two) to most home athletic events and theatrical performances