Latin 2 (Honors)
Pronunciation Review 2
Pronunciation Review 1
Ignore posts below this point
They are assignments and notices for the 2013-14 school year and do not apply to 2014-15 unless reposted above.
See this document to learn about an extra credit opportunity. There is also information for those who need to make up hours or want to earn service hours.
Remember that you must be signed into your student Gmail account and signed out of all other Gmail accounts. Do not send a request for access from a non-Gmail account. The system will not allow a teacher to do that.
Sign into Gmail
Please remember that you must sign into Gmail before you can follow links to Google Drive. This is a little confusing but here is how it works:
1. You don't have to sign in anywhere to VIEW the website.
2. You don't have to sign in to see posted files or most links.
3. You MUST sign in to your student Gmail account in order to follow a link to Google Drive.
4. The orange pop-up box does not work. It only comes up if you are not yet signed into your student Gmail account.
5. If you want to send an e-mail to the teacher, please send it through your student Gmail account. I will NOT answer student e-mails from personal accounts.