Contact our Alumni Director Lauren Pritchett: firstname.lastname@example.org
MCGILL-TOOLEN HALL OF FAME MISSION STATEMENT
The purpose of the McGill-Toolen Hall of Fame shall be to honor, preserve and perpetuate the names and accomplishments of those members of the Catholic High Schools Alumni Association of Mobile in the areas of Academics, Athletics and Service which have brought lasting fame to McGill-Toolen Catholic High School.
NOMINATION & INDUCTION PROCEDURE
- McGill-Toolen Hall of Fame nominations and all supporting information must be submitted by 12:00 noon on the deadline to the Advisory Board Secretary in the Alumni Office.
- Nominations must be made on the properly completed McGill-Toolen Hall of Fame Nomination Form and submitted with such supporting data as the person making the nomination deems appropriate. Supporting data includes, but is not limited to, newspaper articles, photographs, letters of recommendation, scrapbooks and videos.
- Membership in the McGill-Toolen Hall of Fame shall be open to any person who is a voting member of the Catholic High Schools Association of Mobile (CHSAAM) and meets the following criteria: a) must have been graduated at least 10 years from one of the Mobile Catholic high schools, or b) must have been employed at one of the Catholic high schools of Mobile for at least 5 years, and (c) be a practicing Catholic.
- The McGill-Toolen Hall of Fame Advisory Board shall determine by majority vote at its annual meeting those names placed in nomination as to whether or not each nominee has met the criteria established for the Hall of Fame Award. The Chairman will cast the deciding vote in case of a tie.
- A nominee not selected by the McGill-Toolen Hall of Fame Advisory Board may remain with the McGill-Toolen Hall of Fame Secretary for two (2) years. If not elected to receive the Award within the two-year period, that nominee will be returned to the person making the nomination for possible re-submission the following year.
- McGill-Toolen Hall of Fame nominees are presented for induction at annual ceremonies during Homecoming festivities.