Murphy Pep Rally
The Administration reserves the right to determine suitability of dress/grooming for all school functions and to require corrective action when deemed necessary.
- You may not wear any uniforms/apparel of another high school.
- All clothing must cover the same amount of your body as our school uniform.
- No shorts of any kind. Jeans, Khakis, and skirts must be worn as part of costume.
- Only Girls can wear skirts and they must be school length. Even if a girl wears tights, a school length skirt must be worn over them.
- LEGGINGS, JEGGINGS MAY NOT BE WORN BY THEMSELVES. THEY MAY BE WORN UNDER A SCHOOL LENGTH SKIRT ONLY.
- No baggy, oversized clothing, torn ragged clothing, or tight clothing. This means no pants with rips or holes in them.
- Shoes or sandals must be worn. No high heel shoes or flip flops.
- No face paint of any kind or any markings on face. (Including eye black under eyes or fake blood.) No black makeup.
- No scrubs or sleep pants (This includes pajamas). No athletic pants of any kind (Baseball and Football pants, etc.)
- Boys may not wear make-up, skirts or nail polish.
- You may not take time out of class or in class to “dress” for the day or the pep rally. Come to school in your dress for the day.
- No clothing or costume may stereotype or show any disrespect to any culture, race, religion, nor may the costume be offensive to any culture, race, religion.
- Clothing items may not contain ads or endorsements for alcohol, tobacco, or messages inconsistent with the philosophy of the Church/school.
- No piercings other than the simple earrings in the lobe of the ear are allowed. No spiked or studded choke collars.
- No themed contact lenses.
The Admin Team will have the final say on all dress to determine if it is appropriate.
- Seniors: Orange Out – Wear orange or McT vs. Murphy T-Shirt (Girls can wear Jerseys they ordered)
- Juniors: Orange Out – Wear orange or McT vs. Murphy T-Shirt
- Sophomores: Orange Out - Wear orange or McT vs. Murphy T-Shirt
- Freshmen: Orange Out - Wear orange or McT vs. Murphy T-Shirt
* No sweatpants