St. Augustine Scholarship Program
This new scholarship program is intended to assist Catholic students who embody the values and ideals that we seek at McGill-Toolen. In particular, we hope to assist the children of those who serve our Catholic community, such as Catholic school teachers, first responders, active-duty military, children of alumni and our Aquinas scholars. To qualify for this scholarship, students must demonstrate academic achievement, community service, and a commitment to their Catholic faith, as well as financial need. Scholarships will be awarded in the amount of $2500 each year, for four years. Completion of the FACTS application. Deadline for applications is April 15, 2018.
To be eligible for consideration, the student must be registered as a freshman for the 2018/19 school year at McGill-Toolen CHS and meet the following criteria and provide the required documentation:
- Catholic students currently enrolled in a K-8 Archdiocese School
- or an active Parishioner enrolled in another school system (Parish priest recommendation required)
- Submit a FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment (https://online.factsmgt.com/aid)
- Cannot be a recipient of a grant under the Alabama Accountability Act
- Meet the requirements of the specific scholarship for which the application is submitted (see below)